Para comprar tus sellos Latina Crafter visita nuestra tienda AQUÍ

miércoles, 7 de enero de 2015

Seasons Givings Blog Hop WINNER!!

 Remember the Seasons Givings Blog Hop?? You had until yesterday to leave a comment, so today I must announce the WINNER!! of the $50 gift cart at the Latina Crafter STORE!!!


THANKS to the 164 that visit my blog and left a comment, be sure to come back for more inspiration, we have a MONTHLY CHALLENGE and I hope you can share your talent with us, you don't need to speak Spanish or use our stamps to get in!!

Now, here is my random WINNER!!

Here is here comment (love the new comments with NUMBERS!!) pretty cool, right? Thanks Giovana for helping me out with that. 










Yvonne, please contact me to get your $50.00 Gift Card code!! 

Blessings,
Diana




3 comentarios: